Horizon HI150 outdoor 4G cellular router
market leading technology
Simple but powerful outdoor 4G LTE & WiFi cellular router with Ethernet. Great for deployment in harsh radio environments and mission critical IoT applications where advanced networking, VPN and security features are needed.
Technology / Bands
- FDD LTE B1 (2100) / B3 (1800) / B7 (2600) / B8 (900) / B20 (800) / B28A (700)
- TDD LTE B38 (2600) / B40 (2300) / B41 (2500)
- UMTS B1 (2100) / B8 (900)
- GSM B3 (1800) / B8 (900)
- CPU: Atheros Hornet, MIPS 24Kc, 400 MHz
- RAM: 64 MB, DDR2
- FLASH memory: 16 MB SPI Flash
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Access Point (AP), Station (STA)
- Up to 50 simultaneous connections
- 4G (LTE) – Cat 4 up to 150 Mbps
- 3G – Up to 42 Mbps
- 2G – Up to 236.8 kbps.
1 SIM card
small but powerful
HI150 outdoor is a compact, cost-effective and secure industrial 4G/LTE WiFi router for professional applications. The mobile router delivers high performance for mission-critical cellular communication in harsh and hazardous environments where a wide operating temperature is required.
Equipped with an external SIM holder, integrated antenna and PoE injector, it ensures easy network deployment and management.
Externally housed and integrated high gain antenna allows you to easily find the best signal location, with no loss of signal caused by building penetration.
HI150 outdoor Industrial LTE router supports industry leading security features and is widely used for 4G backup, remote connection, out-of-band management, advanced VPN and tunnelling services in IoT networking solutions.
802.11b/g/n (Up to 50 simultaneous connections)
235 mm x 190 mm x 190 mm (HxWxD)