Horizon HI150 4G cellular router
market leading technology
Compact but powerful 4G LTE & WiFi cellular router with Ethernet and I/O. Great for quick deployment in mission critical IoT applications where advanced networking, VPN and security features are needed.
Technology / Bands
- FDD LTE B1 (2100) / B3 (1800) / B7 (2600) / B8 (900) / B20 (800) / B28A (700)
- TDD LTE B38 (2600) / B40 (2300) / B41 (2500)
- UMTS B1 (2100) / B8 (900)
- GSM B3 (1800) / B8 (900)
- CPU: Atheros Hornet, MIPS 24Kc, 400 MHz
- RAM: 64 MB, DDR2
- FLASH memory: 16 MB SPI Flash
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Access Point (AP), Station (STA)
- Up to 50 simultaneous connections
- 4G (LTE) – Cat 4 up to 150 Mbps
- 3G – Up to 42 Mbps
- 2G – Up to 236.8 kbps.
1 SIM card
small but powerful
HI150 is a compact, cost-effective and secure industrial 4G/LTE WiFi router for professional applications. The mobile router delivers high performance for mission-critical cellular communication in harsh and hazardous environments where a wide operating temperature is required.
Equipped with an external SIM holder, digital input/output and signal strength status LEDs, it ensures easy network deployment and management.
External SMA connectors make it possible to attach desired antennas and easily find the best signal location.
HI150 industrial LTE router supports industry leading security features and is widely used for 4G backup, remote connection, out-of-band management, advanced VPN and tunnelling services in IoT networking solutions.
802.11b/g/n (Up to 50 simultaneous connections)
25 mm x 83 mm x 74 mm (HxWxD)
what's in the box
- celledge HORIZON HI150 Cellular Router
- UK PSU
- 2 x SMA male cellular antenna
- 1 x RP-SMA male WiFi antenna
- Ethernet cable (1.5m)
- QSG (Quick Start Guide)